Sonntag, Juni 18, 2006

Steps to fly



Poison on the roads.

At the abyss. On a grassland.
The wind gently shuffles me forward.
Stay? At this place?
The dread wind whispers to me.
Laughing words of the deep abyss the wind is whispering to me.
A gentle cure draws through me like a wave.
A dark pull jerks at my limbs.
My thoughts want to jump.
Up into the unknown.
Out of my body.
I am standing there and am looking down.
What is expecting me.
The wind beside me will not tell me.
Don,t it knows it?
Will I jump alone or however with it.
I want to fly. To victory my fear and to be free.
Running around and looking.
Seeing new things and sample.
But what keeps me down, is the land. With its bearing strength and power.
So, would I go, I won,t loose nothing, but the ground.
I would win something.
For sure.
But I don,t want to go alone.

Keine Kommentare: