Dienstag, Juli 18, 2006

Thinking .. what ? Thinking ?

Crazy words
Heard all around
No one there dicussing them
Crazy thoughts
Everywhere
No way to know all about
While I am sitting at my edge
taking care for my own
the daylight comes to its end
So the daily nightmares close the doors
and leave alone all these who did not got it at all
All of these humans who forgot
all things they have thrown overboard.
No individuality anymore
Everyone is happy taking the same steps
as the other ones and all the rest
so .. how far did you step into normality?
I hope you did not loose sensibility ...
Don,t want to get infiltrated
from all these common movings around me
I always want to try to choose my own way to be
Changing ... Choosing .. Looking .. Asking myself
Where am I and where do I want to be.
Who are you .. perhaps the same .. No, not at all ... but perhaps similar

Keine Kommentare: