Mittwoch, Juli 12, 2006

such a little step

Words .... written on that wall behind me ...don,t know them .............................
to exhausted and tired of daily life to turn
around .....................................
so I could read them
But I guess there is nothing new inside ....
so I stay leaning back ... staring into sweet nothing
thinking about my own
Some times I want to cry
loud and louder ...
louder than everything around me ...
so only I willbe there .....
only me and my crying voice ......
all this stupidity
all this madness
all this greyness around
all these empty brains around
... all running in circles
..always acting the same way
all these same spoken words ... poor words ... missused
...come on world ... leave all these behind you
come to me .... hide yourself ...
into my heart
into my mind
take place .. take a seat ... rest and stay
don,t any longer mind about all those people
.. are they really so empty
.. are they really lost for their own life
.. did they all loose their dreams
poor world .. come with me .. to my own star ...far away ....
come on .. come on ..
I lost it all ... did a big step away from all
...settled down in loneliness
.............but watching and looking around
.seeing, how world is moving and I am angry ....
Sometimes I am very angry .... about all this
and I can,t help myself ....
So then I look for a corner ... for an edge
,.. to sit down
.. to close my eyes
.. to shut my ears
.. and thinking about being far away
... on my own star
so then I am happy, when I am able to feel natures elements being with me..
Why have I to be back
Why can,t I leave all this for ever...
Why am I sitting alone with all these thoughts...
...why ... why ... why ... why
Is there someone outside there
...Please, listen to me
..... don,t be away
Words ... kind of use
What I like is dancing with thoughts .... join me
Be by my side ... running around in our own happiness!

Keine Kommentare: