Samstag, August 12, 2006

Vision

It,s time .
But I did loose my clock, that I never had .
I got some knowledge about time ... learned from other ones .
The structure of minutes and hours and the little seconds inside .
That,s what cut our lifes into pieces .
Come on, run. It,s time to do things .
Don,t forget to follow the rules .

Day is starting with daylight .
Night comes, when the light is switched off .
That,s all, what one has to know.
You have to fill your life with freedom from this time around .

Tick . tack . tack . tick .
Making crazy noises ... clocks . clocks .
Running is your job, not to loose a single little second of this chaos .
Little, very tiny structures, smiling because of our headless running around,
like it to see us moving so .
Hurry up . Didn,t you see this second running off .
Just a part of your so fullfilled life .You won,t get it back .

I don,t have structuring clocks, making loud noise in my ears .
I don,t need them to listen to life, that is surrounding me .
Looking for freedom without being divided into segments of industrialisation .
Get a rebell . Get a rvoluzzer . Take that chance .
Get away from time, that bonds you to be always aware of time limits .

Keine Kommentare: