Sonntag, August 13, 2006

simple

Impatience
Pain
Lost dreams
Forgotten roads
It,s only me, who is
making mistaskes
I was so afraid of.
I was so afraid of
Was I trying to bond someone? No.
But I guess, it appeared to be so
I did not take time enough .
I could not wait.
I am so angry about.
Did upset someone, I guess .
Someone, whom I really admire
I did not misjudge. I cannot think so
I am confused.
I am in strange moods .Confused.
I know, what I am missing.
I know, what I could loose. But I really don,t want to.
But what to do now ... not simple.
Hiding away would be stupid.
Closing the past stupid as well.
I will wait in an empty corner. Alone.
But i don,t want to go away to far.
I have to let time pass by, because I can,t believe,
that it did end.
Something went wrong .
So, I have to learn to wait.

Now, my hope will become my best friend.
And the visions in my head .
Though they are not called by myself, they are present.
But what is so curious all about, is, that I did get something,
except my sadness
There is something new inside
Can,t describe it really .
It,s there . then it,s gone again
Don,t want to talk about
Want to hold it as a secret.



Keine Kommentare: